I write articles, review products and services, and sometimes I post articles from other bloggers or from sponsors. These sponsored blog posts are paid publications and I accept them if they fulfill my post guidelines.
Read the guidelines below to determine whether your blog post is eligible for a sponsored post on Kwesiarko.com:
- If you want me to publish a post on kwesiarko.com and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, in accordance with FTC regulations. The post will usually end with a byline mentioning “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).”
- I will accept sponsored posts only when I will be informed in advance.
- I allow maximum 3 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be of minimum 600 words and I reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- The sponsored post should include at least one high-resolution relevant picture which you must have the right to use, or it must fall under the creative commons category. Same applies to the videos.
- I accept payment in advance. Discounted sponsored posts will be considered for repeated sponsored posts from the same source.
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of Kwesiarko.com. And, I reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- Please don’t ask for custom links on keywords and custom anchor texts. It’s strictly against my guidelines.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against my policy.
- I reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- I do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent Kwesiarko.com.
So, if you want to get your sponsored posts published on Kwesiarko.com, contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org